Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Simplicity is Bliss Vintage







While mindlessly shopping online for dresses I am never going to buy I stumbled upon an Etsy shop called Simplicity Is Bliss. It's a fully vintage shop with over a hundred articles of clothing. The dresses above are only a few of the pieces that ended up in my shopping cart. I love the simple, flattering cuts of these dresses. When I (*fingers crossed*) find an affordable sewing machine I'm going to try and mimic these patterns. I also can't get over how gorgeous the textiles are. The patterns are so detailed and the colors so vibrant. Any pick of these would be the the centerpiece of a perfect summer outfit.

Find the shop at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/simplicityisbliss?ref=top_trail .
The Simplicity is Bliss Vintage blog is also worth taking a look at: http://simplicityisblissvintage.blogspot.com/ .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Birdie! I wanted to know if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! I'm Heather and please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete